Let's meet online to discuss a personalized yoga program for you:
1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your complimentary 20 minute consult.
2. During your 20 minute consult, I’ll ask a few probing questions to uncover your unique needs & goals, so that I can plan the best personalized yoga program for you.
3. Additionally, if you have techie questions related to video chat (Skype/FaceTime) or payment methods (Paypal), I’ll walk you through those steps. Quite simple, really 🙂
- Paypal: When sending payments, please click on 'Friends & Family' before entering the payment amount. Thanks.
4. Payment for sessions is due the first of each month for that month’s agreed pre-scheduled sessions. If your initial start time is mid-month, you only need pay for sessions pre-scheduled in that month. The following month’s pre-scheduled sessions will then be due on the first of the month and thereafter.
5. Before our first yoga session, please download, complete and email the following forms to: email@example.com:
- 30, 45 or 60 minutes.
- 30, 45 or 60 minutes.
Small groups of 3-5 - $3.50/minute
45 or 60 minutes.
I provide onsite yoga classes at your place of business for up to 25 students 1-2x/week.
I visit your business’s health & wellness employee on-site for a one-hour business consultation to discuss the specific needs of your company, including:
- interview questions to help uncover the best yoga class practice for your employee needs.
- information needed from the company & students, including release forms.
- cost for one hour corporate/company consult - $75, due prior to scheduled consult.
- to schedule a business consultation, email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Class Time Slots (Customizable to Company Needs)
- 1- 2x/week
- Morning: 9:30-11:30am
- Lunch: noon - 2 pm
- Late Afternoon: 3 - 5pm
- End of Day: 5-7pm or 7-9pm
- Yoga for Seated Desk Postures
- Yoga Fundamentals
- Restorative Yoga for Stress Reduction
- Yoga for Mental Focus & Strength
Yoga In the Word (Bible & Faith-Based Yoga)
Cost for class to employer:
- $100 for 60-75 minute class, up to 10 students. Additional $5 per student above 10.
- Payment expected on the first of each month. If we begin mid-month, then payment will be due up to completion of that month. Payments would then resume on the first of each month.